The Post It Galleries

I work in an office, as the front desk receptionist. Often I discover curious little notes left for me on yellow post-its by Irene, the secretary. I assume they pertain to something that needs my attention, but I usually can't decipher her handwriting. In the rare event that I can read them, the legible words make little or no sense. Why she bothers to leave a note at all is beyond me. This amuses me to no end. I hope that you too, will be amused with the following gallery of Irene's post-its.

December 04, 2005

The story of Irene

I work in a real estate office, as the front desk receptionist. Irene is the 'closing coordinator' also known as the general secretary. She is in her 60's. When I go to lunch, she covers for me - taking phone calls and greeting walk in customers. Often when I come back, there are the most curious little notes left for me on yellow post-its. I assume they pertain to something that needs my attention, but since I can't decipher her handwriting, I usually just end up asking her what they say. Or, in the rare event that I can read them, the legible words make little or no sense. Why she bothers to leave a note at all is beyond me. This amuses me to no end. I hope that you too, will be amused with the following gallery of Irene's post-its.

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger ogma said...

don't stop. this is hilarious.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Angela said...

now that's funny. i went ahead and had a good laugh.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Cory Poole said...

Better late then never.
Just saw the gallery.
Still having a hard time breathing.
Very funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home